Enchanted Hideaway Policies:
- smoking is allowed on deck,
porch, and patio, not inside -- please use ashtrays provided.
- pets are welcome with no extra charges or fees
- please note that the Hideaways are not
fenced and are in a rural area. The owners and others in the neighborhood have dogs that have
free run of the neighborhood.
- kennels and cages are not required unless you plan
on leaving your dogs inside the house while you are away
- we do have a cage available
- you will be responsible for any damages done by
- check in and check out times
-- we want to be as flexible as possible to meet the needs of all of
- check-in time is 3:00 pm or later. This can be earlier by advance
- check-out time is 11:00 am or earlier. This can be later by advance
- if there are no other guests scheduled for the nights before or after
your stay, then we can be flexible with your check-in or check-out times.
- if other guests are scheduled, then we must insist on your honoring the
stated times. This can change even up to the day of your stay, so advance
arrangements may be altered at the last moment. This gives us an opportunity to prepare the
facility for the next
- if you wish to reserve an early check-in and/or a late check-out,
and there are no other guests scheduled, you may reserve this by
paying the guarantee fee ($50) for each with your deposit.
- outdoor fire pit is available unless Hill County
Commissioner's Court has instituted a "burn ban"
- use of canoe requires taking life jackets on board,
children under 13 must wear them (Texas law)
- access to Lake is through Corps of Engineers
property, trails and road are not maintained by the Corps for travel, and
access is at your own risk
- children are welcome -- please note that the Hideaways
are not "child proofed" nor are the yards fenced
- two night minimum stay --
three night minimum stay on "3-day weekends"
deposit -- will be returned to you within several days, using the
same mechanism (PayPalŪ, check, etc.) as you submitted it. Our expectations
for cleaning are:
- counters, tables, stove, etc. wiped clean of spills
- no pet deposits in the house
- messes on floors cleaned up
- no smoking inside the house
- no cigarette butts left outside or on ground
- dishes/utensils cleaned and put away
- ashtrays (if used) emptied and cleaned
- outside windows done (just kidding!)
- violation of policies or conditions of reservation
-- may result in our withholding part or all of your deposit at our
discretion. You will be billed for all additional costs of damage or excessive